Many law practice are simply renting area when it concerns their internet marketing.
Whether it’s Google pay-per-click (PPC) ads, Buy Facebook Verified Ads, or social networks, these channels typically yield only temporary wins. When you pull the investment, your results disappear completely.
Your website, on the other hand, can be a 24/7 selling tool for your law office practice. It can successfully become your greatest property, getting leads and cases while you sleep.
In this guide, we’ll discuss how to turn your website into the supreme marketing tool for your law firm practice and create seven figures in earnings for your business.
A Well-Optimized Law Firm Website Can Yield Huge Outcomes
With your law practice’s site, you can utilize content marketing to your benefit to generate profitable results for your organization. Material and SEO allow you to bring in users organically and transform traffic passively into brand-new cases for your law office.
As an example, a high-ranking webpage in a competitive market getting 1,000 users each month can get substantial results:
- Transform visitors at 2-5% = 20-50 leads.
- Convert even 10-20% of leads = 2-10 cases.
- Average $8000 revenue per case = $16,000-$80,000 month-to-month revenue from one page.
Over the course of a year, this could cause high six-figures to seven-figures in revenue!
The Foundations Of A Revenue-Generating Law Practice Site
At its core, your law office website ought to serve to speak with the requirements, has a hard time, and interests of your target audience. It needs to be laser-focused on your practice location, who you serve, and what you need to use.
With this in mind, a well-crafted website material technique need to specify:
- Your service goals (the cases you desire).
- What rivals are doing.
- What pages to compose and keywords to target.
- How to use your material budget plan.
- Your editorial calendar.
- The purpose/intent of each page.
- PR and backlink technique.
Listed below, we’ll dive deeper into how to develop this technique, develop out fantastic material, and achieve your seven-figure revenue goals.
1. Specify The Cases You Want
The initial step to developing an effective site marketing technique is to define the types of legal cases you desire.
This activity will assist you determine the kinds of individuals you wish to reach, the type of content you must produce, and the types of SEO keywords you need to target.
That method, you end up marketing to a more particular subset of prospective customers, instead of a broad series of users.
Not sure where to set your focus? Here are a few questions that might assist:
- Which of your cases are the most rewarding?
- What kinds of cases are you not getting enough of?
- In what markets are you greatest?
- In which markets do you want to improve?
- Exist any practice locations you want to check out?
At the end of this activity, you may choose that you want to bring in more household law cases, foreclosure law cases, or DUI cases– whatever it is, getting hyper-focused on the kinds of cases you want to bring in will just make your site marketing even more powerful.
2. Identify Your Leading Competitors
Among the best ways to “hack” your website marketing method is to find out what’s working for your rivals.
By “rivals” we mean law firms that are working to draw in the types of cases you’re trying to bring in, at the very same level at which your law firm is currently running.
I say this due to the fact that I see lots of law office trying to out beat and outrank the “big” fish and this can feel like a losing fight. You want to set your sights on your closest competitors, rise above them, and then get more competitive with your technique.
Here are a couple of ways to determine your closest competitors:
- Conduct a Google search of your legal practice location + your service area (e.g., “household law Kirkland”, “DUI attorney LA”, “Denver probate attorney” and so on). Remember of the top-level domains (i.e., sites).
- Usage SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs to search your domain name. These tools will frequently surface close rivals to your domain.
- Utilizing the same tools above, carry out natural research study on your domain to see what keywords you are currently ranking for. Search these keywords in Google and see what other domains come up.
- Utilize these tools to identify the domain authority (DA) of your domain. Compare this to the other top-level domains to see which domains have an authority rating that resembles your own.
Make sure to take a look at your recognized company rivals as well.
These might or may not be ranking well in Google Search, but it’s still worth a peek to see if they are targeting any high-priority keywords that your website should be targeting.
3. Conduct A Material Audit Of Your Site
Your next step is to perform an audit of your current website. This will permit you to analyze what content is performing well, and what material requires improvement.
Initially, start with your primary service pages.
Use SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs again to evaluate the rank (position), efficiency, and keywords of each page. Recognize any pages that are ranking low, or not at all.
Then, discover “low-hanging fruit” pages. These are the pages that are ranking around position 5-10. They require less effort to enhance to reach those higher rank positions– compared to pages ranking at, state, position 59.
Next, use the exact same tools to conduct a “gap analysis” (most SEO tools have this function).
This compares your site’s efficiency to that of your closest rivals. It will reveal you a list of keywords that your rivals are ranking for that your site is not ranking for at all.
Finally, create a stock of what pages you currently have, which need to be modified, and which you require to create. Doing so will help you remain organized and remain on task when developing your content strategy.
4. Plan Your Content Silos
By this step, you will have a respectable idea of what pages you currently have, and which pages are “missing” from your method (based on the list of keywords you are not yet targeting).
From here, you will prepare what’s called “content silos”.
Here is the fundamental procedure:
- Review an existing service page (if you have one) and enhance it as finest you can. Ideally, this is a page that’s already performing well and is otherwise a “low-hanging fruit” page.
- If you do not have any existing service pages, create one based upon one of your high-priority keywords. Once again, these ought to be a keyword that is indicated to attract your favored kind of cases.
- Next, construct a “silo” of material around your main page. To put it simply, develop new pages that are topically connected to your main service page, however that target slightly various keywords (preferably, “long-tail”, lower competitors keywords).
- Add internal links between these pages and your main service page.
- With time, construct backlinks to these pages (through visitor posting, PR, material marketing, etc)
Below is an example of a material silo method for “personal injury:”
Image from author, November 2022
5. Determine Supporting Topics
As part of your website content strategy, you’ll then want to produce other supporting material pieces. This need to be content that supplies value to your potential customers.
Frequently asked questions, blog sites, and other service pages can support your primary pages.
For instance, if you are a DUI lawyer, you might wish to publish a frequently asked question page that attends to the main questions clients have about DUI law, or a blog post titled “What to Do When You Get a DUI.”
There are a couple of tools you can use to research supporting subjects:
- Semrush– Utilize this tool to identify untapped keywords, material topics, and more.
- AlsoAsked — Identify other questions individuals have actually looked for relevant to your main topic.
- Address the Public– Use this search listening tool to identify topics and questions connected to your practice area.
Below is an example of how the full content silo can come together for “Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney:”
Image from author, November 2022 6. Build An Editorial Calendar As soon as you have all of your material ideas down on paper, it’s time to develop your
editorial calendar. This is essentially a strategy of what content you require to develop when you wish to publish it, and
what keywords you prepare to target. This can be as easy as a Google Sheet or as fancy as a task management tool(like Monday.com or Asana). Here are a couple of ideas to get you started: Always focus on primary pages. These need to be the very first content pieces you create on your
website. Develop or revise your primary pages and
- monitor their performance. Use Google Analytics and other SEO tools to keep your eye on how
- your content is carrying out. Depending on spending plan and urgency, you may begin with all primary pages, or go silo by silo. Determine which service pages are essential to you.
- You can produce all of your main pages at once, or develop the whole silo as you go. Keep a record of your target keywords. Just because you” optimize “for them does not suggest your content will automatically rank for your target keywords.
- In your editorial calendar, keep track of the keywords you want to target– by page– so you have a record of your original SEO strategy. What Makes A Winning Law Firm Site Strategy? The key to accomplishing 7 figures with your law office website is content. Material enables you to target
your perfect clients, attract your favored cases, engage your audience, therefore a lot more. A well-thought-out content technique will empower your site
to accomplish more for your company than any other marketing channel could! Above, I describe a couple of steps to developing this type of
winning strategy. But, achieving quality takes time. I recommend keeping your eye on the reward, monitoring efficiency, and making updates as you go along. This will assist you reach your wanted result. More resources: Featured Image: PanuShot/Best SMM Panel