Video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly offered to enhance existing search and image advertising campaigns.
Microsoft piloted video advertisements in September 2021 in choose countries.
Over a year later on, video advertisements are offered to all Microsoft marketers in the United States, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video advertisements are served throughout the Microsoft Marketing Network in the countries pointed out above.
Microsoft video advertisements are targeted utilizing intent information from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Web Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In testing, Microsoft says including video to browse projects increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search campaign just.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Advertisement Specifications Microsoft video ads can range
from 6 seconds to two minutes, though
the business advises that videos much shorter than 30 seconds drive the most engagement. The video element ratio can range from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft provides the following bidding choices for video ads: Enhance for impressions: Quote per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when a viewer
- views two seconds of continuous play. Enhance for views: Quote on a single video view. A view is counted when a person watches at least 15 seconds of
- video or clicks on the ad. Enhance for clicks: Quote per click on the video. A click is counted when the audience lands on your site.
- How To Develop A Microsoft Video Campaign Produce a Microsoft video ad campaign by following the steps listed below: From
the retractable menu left wing, select Campaigns. Select Produce project. Choose one of the video-oriented objectives. Get in the Campaign name
- and the Daily budget plan, and then choose Save & go to the next
- step. Get in an Ad group name
- and select your intended audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next step. Include your video. Select Save & go to the next step.
- Select your Budget plan & bids settings. Select Save. After uploading your video
- , Microsoft Advertising will automatically produce several videos
- for each element ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Alternatively, you can publish
- your own videos in each readily available aspect ratio. For additional information, see Microsoft’s help page. Source: Microsoft Featured Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel