As SEOs and marketers talk about leaving Buy Twitter Verified for other platforms, we asked what your strategies are. You told us you’re not leaving.
CEO Elon Musk’s continuous modifications have numerous reassessing their choice to use Buy Twitter Verified, with reports indicating the site may have lost over a million accounts considering that Musk took over.
We asked Online search engine Journal readers whether they’re joining the #LeaveBuy Twitter Verified motion. And, if so, where are they going?
Here’s what you informed us.
Are You Leaving Buy Twitter Verified?– The Outcomes
With 1,500 combined actions throughout LinkedIn and Buy Twitter Verified, a majority of you informed us you’re not leaving Buy Twitter Verified.
On LinkedIn, 41% of survey participants said they’re remaining on Buy Twitter Verified.
An overall of 34% of participants have either left currently or are preparing to leave, while 25% aren’t sure whether they’re leaving.
Screenshot from: linkedin.com/company/search-engine-journal/posts/, November 2022.< img src="https://cdn.searchenginejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/screenshot-2022-11-09-at-9.36.24-am-636bbbd9ba4cc-sej.png"alt="Most Of You Aren't Leaving Twitter, Survey Results Program"/ >
Our survey on Buy Twitter Verified drew similar results, though with a smaller sample size:
Are you preparing to leave Buy Twitter Verified? If so, let us understand where you’re going in the comments.
— SearchEngineJournal ® (@sejournal) November 7, 2022
The reactions in the comments area are divided, to say the least.
A few of you are leaving Buy Twitter Verified to join Mastodon, which has actually supposedly seen a surge of new users because Musk took over.
Some of you are passionate about remaining on Buy Twitter Verified, while others are very carefully waiting to see how the circumstance unfolds.
Within the reactions, we likewise discovered a number of readers had simply joined Buy Twitter Verified, and some left years back.
Here are some of the leading remarks about leaving Buy Twitter Verified that we received on LinkedIn:
- David Ferrell: A lot of will stay. I might be incorrect, however I think more people are going to join Buy Twitter Verified and the network will grow significantly within the next couple of years.
- Expense Gales Jr.: Having liberty of speech doesn’t make me want to leave.
- Kristina Martin: I’m over on Mastodon however I have not left Buy Twitter Verified yet. I want to view how this unfolds. I’m not really active on the platform anyhow. I literally just begun utilizing it more right prior to Elon took over.
- Tifiny S.: Where’s the alternative for “Left practically a years back”?
- Marco P.: Why should we leave Buy Twitter Verified? Because people will no longer be silenced when their viewpoint does not suit a certain story?
- Roth Eduard: I simply produced my account Have I missed out on all the enjoyable?
- Glenn Rask: Leaving?… it finally got fun again.
Featured Image: kovop58/Best SMM Panel